Friday, August 2, 2019

In a world full of heroes be a nurse shirt

In a world full of heroes be a nurse shirt


If my kids are downstairs and In a world full of heroes be a nurse shirt, I tell them to slow down so they don’t get hurt (they’ve already busted their mouths a couple times ). If they’re upstairs, it’s a no running at all rule since I feel like the neighbors can hear it (I live in a townhouse with neighbors on both sides) and I don’t want to be a rude tenant. My four year old has a difficult time following that rule, but I remind him that his little sister is taking a nap and it usually stops him.

In a world full of heroes be a nurse shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment