Sunday, July 21, 2019

Sunflower stop asking why i’m a bitch i don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt

Sunflower stop asking why i’m a bitch i don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt


It’s so funny how all the trolls on this page (and I am sure countless others) are so bad at it. They aren’t convincing anyone, and Sunflower stop asking why i’m a bitch i don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt isn’t that supposed to be their goal? If anything it makes our support stronger. If he withdraws himself then I will move my support to someone else, but why would I before then if I like him and his policies? Come on trolls… show some self worth and learn how to do your job. It’s pathetic.

Sunflower stop asking why i’m a bitch i don’t ask why you’re so stupid shirt , Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment