Sunday, June 30, 2019

I Licked It So It’s Mine Lgbt Pride shirt

I’m not “proud” to be straight. I was born that way. I’m also not “proud” to have blue eyes or I Licked It So It’s Mine Lgbt Pride shirt (also, born that way). I guess I just don’t get the idea of being proud to be gay. If you’re born that way than there’s nothing to be proud of…it’s just who you are, right? I save pride for when I have done something to make the world a better place or to change someone else’s life… my sexuality has noting to do with me being proud and, perhaps, that’s part of the problem with others “accepting” the position.

I Licked It So It’s Mine Lgbt Pride shirt, Hoodie, Sweater, Ladie Tee, Vneck, Bellaflowy, Kids Shirt, Unisex and Tank Top, T-shirt

I Licked It So It’s Mine Lgbt Pride
Home page: ELISETEESHOP

No comments:

Post a Comment